I will consider this: Je vais y réfléchir
I'll consider your proposal. Je vais réfléchir à votre proposition.
to consider: considérer, penser, prendre en considération
We consider him to be part of the family. Nous le considérons comme un membre de la famille.
UK: I'm considering starting my own business.
US: He's considered to be the best chef in France.
- "Scott : In any case, there's an important factor that you should consider."
- "Reporter : Would you consider being studied by professionals?"
- "Well, that's not something that we've ever considered."
- "We would be honored if you would consider accepting our humble invitation to be the speaker at this year's dinner and conference."
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that Horatio keeps asking for."
- "Today, these places are considered landmarks and represent the freedom with which San Francisco is traditionally associated."
- "Anyhow, now that you're a wealthy person, I've been considering your future."
- "Bruno : Edward, this food is considered a delicacy, and Jean wants to share his heritage with us!"
- "Have you considered New Zealand?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Consider' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !