Consider en français : traduction et définition
Traductions et définitions de mots et expressions en anglais avec Gymglish
Progressez en anglais dès aujourd'hui. Testez votre niveau gratuitement.
Gratuit et sans engagement.
Traduction et définition
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that everyone keeps asking about."
- "Have you considered New Zealand?"
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that Horatio keeps asking for."
- "We would be honored if you would consider accepting our humble invitation to be the speaker at this year's dinner and conference."
- "Well, that's not something that we've ever considered."
- "Reporter : Would you consider being studied by professionals?"
- "Scott : In any case, there's an important factor that you should consider."
- "Anyhow, now that you're a wealthy person, I've been considering your future."
- "Today, these places are considered landmarks and represent the freedom with which San Francisco is traditionally associated."
- "Bruno : Edward, this food is considered a delicacy, and Jean wants to share his heritage with us!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Consider' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais en ligne Gymglish !
Ils parlent de nous :
Evaluez votre niveau d'anglais gratuitement avec Gymglish, cours d'anglais en ligne.TESTEZ VOTRE ANGLAIS