the content: le contenu
I did not like the content of this book at all. Je n'ai pas du tout aimé le contenu de ce livre.
(a) content (person): (une personne) contente, satisfaite
I'm content with this year's sales. Je suis content des ventes de cette année.
UK: I did not like the content of this book at all.
US: You must not be content with the content.
- "This is the main advantage of Stickypedia: the fact that content is constantly being updated means that only the best, truest information survives."
- "Have you had a chance to proofread the content for the Delavigne Website?"
- "Bad: High alcohol content"
- "Philip : Before completing my mission, I have but one remaining task... to take a look at the contents of said microfiche!"
- "Chinese businessmen are no longer content to dominate the production end as they have for the last few decades;"
- "Mr. Smith : Does or does not your label for Montmartre Musk say, "WARNING: CONTENTS HIGHLY FLAMMABLE"?"
- "I'm helping edit the content of Stickypedia!"
- "The lack of content in your message is one thing - I spend half my day reading e-mails which say nothing."
- "If there is any problem with the content, please contact me on my mobile phone or by e-mail as soon as possible."
- "Think about all the artists who labored to produce content that is just being taken away for free!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Content' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !