to control: contrôler, dominer, maîtriser
- "Control Tower : This is Yankee Doodle Dandy control."
- "Although I am your king, I want you to think of me as a really handsome friend, that controls your lives in every way."
- "That way I can visit the region controlled by dangerous Zapatista rebels."
- "Yankee Doodle Dandy control."
- "Founded in 1904 by longtime friends Alberto Dulce and Giovanni Carpaccio, D&C has been controlled by members of the respective families since the founders' deaths nearly 35 years ago."
- "What does interest me is vertical integration: control from production to distribution."
- "Wang's father, Zhi Zhi Wang (aka the Black Hand of Shanghai) took control of the brewery in the Spring of 1985."
- "I suggest you contact the poison control center immediately."
- "they control the media, the global economy, the press, the government, the weather and the menu at the Delavigne cafeteria."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Control' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !