(a) controversial (subject): (un sujet) controversé
Euthanasia is a controversial subject. L'euthanasie est un sujet controversé.
- "At least that was the case until last week, when one of the most controversial takeovers in Italian history took place."
- "Aside from its famed lines of clothing, elegant runway models and shows, PLP released a number of high-end fragrances over the years including the controversial "Opiate"."
- "The company's CEO has attributed this success to a controversial advertising campaign in which customers are hypnotized into buying Delavigne products."
- "Controversial artist Rebecca Smythe brings her latest works to SFMOMA this weekend."
- "Over the years, dinosaurs, these gigantic lizards which roamed the earth billions of years ago, have become a controversial subject."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Controversial' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !