to cook: cuisiner
I don't have time to cook during the week. Je n'ai pas le temps de cuisiner pendant la semaine.
a cook: un cuisinier
- "What should you cook?"
- "Cooked fava beans and custard"
- "Someone fit and athletic, and it would be great if they cooked."
- "If there were no business, I'd probably still be cooking soup for old people at the senior center, but I digress."
- "She is the best cook in the world."
- "Restaurant worker : Yeah, they're cooked."
- "Mrs. Brady is an excellent cook, and students will be able to try many different types of real English food."
- "It's a cookbook called "Look Like a Cook"."
- "I thought we'd go to the Hard Sock Café to try some good old American cooking."
- "Philip : Are they cooked?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Cook' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !