cosmetics: les produits de beauté, les cosmétiques
Notons que cosmetics est toujours au pluriel.
The cosmetics are located on the first floor of the department store. Les produits de beauté se trouvent au rez-de-chaussée du grand magasin.
(a) cosmetic (injury): (une blessure) superficielle
cosmetic surgery chirurgie esthétique
- "Kevin : Well Mrs Lee, because your factory seems so versatile, I was wondering if you would be able to handle our cosmetic packaging as well."
- "As you may be aware, this year marks the 20th anniversary of the formation of the International Association of Cosmetics and Fragrance (IACF)."
- "Bruno : Well, I was invited to be the keynote speaker at a conference on cosmetics tomorrow morning in Boston."
- "Kalvin Krime Cosmetics has been making waves this week, launching a series of perfumed billboards."
- "I sincerely want to help people overcome the difficulties they encounter in today's complex world of cosmetics."
- "The board of the IACF thought it only fitting that you, one of the true pioneers in the fragrance and cosmetic community, deliver the speech to mark the Vicennial anniversary of our organization."
- "For the last century, Delavigne has been among the industry leaders in cosmetics and perfumes."
- "Icarus : A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
- "Director of The International Association of Cosmetics and Fragrance (IACF)"
- "It's been 20 years of gathering the greatest minds in the cosmetics industry for lectures, conferences, round-table discussions and even a cocktail party or two!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Cosmetic' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !