a creature: un être, une créature
- "In this special documentary, we'll take a look at this extraordinary man and his extraordinary work with those extraordinary creatures: the dolphins."
- "God : I have an intimate relationship with all creatures on earth."
- "You mean those magical creatures with pointy little ears, they live in forests and... I'm.."
- "This beautiful creature right here is Emma, she's an exchange student from some crazy country in Europe."
- "Those poor creatures!"
- "However, he's a fragile creature, so don't be too hard on him. He needs help, not punishment."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Creature' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !