a creature: un être, une créature
- "In this special documentary, we'll take a look at this extraordinary man and his extraordinary work with those extraordinary creatures: the dolphins."
- "God : I have an intimate relationship with all creatures on earth."
- "However, he's a fragile creature, so don't be too hard on him. He needs help, not punishment."
- "You mean those magical creatures with pointy little ears, they live in forests and... I'm.."
- "Those poor creatures!"
- "This beautiful creature right here is Emma, she's an exchange student from some crazy country in Europe."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Creature' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !