to cry: pleurer, crier
a cry: un cri, un appel
a cry for help un appel à l'aide
- "You've only been alive for a matter of months, but I've already had reports of public indecency, aggressive lullaby singing, diaper throwing, tummy aches, temper tantrums, loud crying and some very serious accusations of milk abuse."
- "Bruno : I just wanted you to be proud of me, Papi... (starts crying)"
- "You ain't nothin' but a hound dog, cryin' all the time."
- "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to"
- "Baby going to cry if he doesn't have his milk."
- "Horatio : Are you going to cry again, Brian?"
- "I don't cry."
- "That's great, but I'm not crying."
- "Susie : Oh come on now, Samantha, look, she's crying again."
- "I'm hearing a lot of crying from the accounting cubicle."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Cry' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !