death: la mort, le décès
- "Shane : No, it tastes of death!"
- "Cause of death?"
- "I have no record of your death, Mr. Cheeter."
- "In the event of my death, I bequeath the following to my grandson, Brian Alastair Sinclair Jones, on the condition that he be married... to a woman."
- "Death... metal is making a comeback, pop critics say."
- "This kitchen is a place of darkness and death."
- "This question soon became one of Cheeter's favourites: a sort of mantra which he repeated up until his death."
- "Joan Wayne's grizzly death has captured the imagination of Australians everywhere;"
- "I have your cause of death listed as a "heart attack"."
- "Warning: Sharing this information can lead to death, excommunication."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Death' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !