to decide: décider, choisir, conclure
undecided: indécis, incertain
Our last campaign targeted undecided voters. Notre dernière campagne a ciblé les électeurs indécis.
We are still undecided about who will hire. Nous n'avons pas encore décidé qui nous allions engager.
- "Gidyeon, as your personal assistant, I've decided to make a very special appointment for you."
- "Bruno (Mitch) : I've decided to give up my position as lifeguard of this beach to pursue a musical career."
- "I've made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become..."
- "We're going to decide who has the craziest way of speaking."
- "This is very hard for me to say, but I have decided to stay here."
- "I decided to ring them up for a night on the town."
- "Bruno : I decided to embark on a mission to study the dolphin in its natural habitat."
- "But I decided to come back to life because I got hungry."
- "On an interim basis, I have decided to leave full control of the Delavigne Corporation to..."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Decide' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !