delicious: délicieux, fameux, exquis
- "Brian : That is delicious."
- "(to hold out for) pie in the sky - (to wait for) a reward promised for the future, like a delicious dessert waiting for you in heaven"
- "Philip : Chinese, Japanese, Korean: you all make delicious food and wear sandals."
- "She looks delicious."
- "I can't go into detail about what happened, but it was a delicious wine."
- "They look absolutely delicious."
- "I require another one of your delicious beverages."
- "CRAP staff member : Mr. Oléré, are you ready for a delicious fresh fruit platter?"
- "Philip : That sounds delicious."
- "As far as I'm concerned, more cattle means more delicious roast beef on a Sunday."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Delicious' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !