to die: mourir
- "Right now, I am so hungry I could die... again!"
- "Please god, don't let me die here!"
- "I'm too pretty to die like this!"
- "So what I'm about to say to you is very important, you understand, because I'm dying."
- "Everybody knows I'm dying."
- "You're dying."
- "Philip : How did you die?"
- "Godfather : I'm going to explain this one more time, before I die."
- "My father once said, a dying British man will shoot you while you're trying to rob an airport."
- "Brian : Oh my god, Horatio, we're going to die on this wretched island, aren't we?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Die' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !