a diet: un régime, un régime alimentaire
diet Coke coca light
to be on a diet: être au régime
- "What diet's he on now?"
- "Brian : In fact, he's recently switched to the macrobiotic diet."
- "My wife is on a diet, and since she's on a diet, I'm losing a pound every day."
- "I'm on a diet."
- "The American diet often consists of large portions of food high in saturated fat."
- "Well I was trying "The Tissue Diet" for a while."
- "Philip : I am indeed lucky to have met a woman who shares my love of feminist literature, my strict vegetarian diet and above all, who shares my belief in a monogamous marriage built on celibacy."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Diet' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais en ligne Gymglish !