different: différent, distinct, autre, divers
a difference: une différence
- "I attended 4 out of 5 sessions before I had to invade Poland, but I'm sure that if I had finished the program, it would have made a big difference -Adolph H, Germany."
- "Mr. Oléré and I had very different visions for the company's future, and so we have decided to split up."
- "Jean : In fact, I have a different proposal to... propose you."
- "I think we could all use a little break to get to know each other in a different setting than the office."
- "There are many different ways to do this, but only one will lead you to the gardens of Nirvana, or possibly just the bush of Guns N' Roses."
- "I applied a different perfume on this baby."
- "He was acting strange, different, a little bit queer, I guess you could say."
- "There's something different about a man once his cock has been taken from him."
- "The only difference is that you will be doing so without me."
- "Do not hesitate to watch something else on a different channel."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Different' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !