different: différent, distinct, autre, divers
a difference: une différence
- "In the United States, we have a different set of customs, a different set of values, even a different way of speaking the same language."
- "It's where the stars "experiment" with different substances."
- "Aliens are all different, alright?"
- "Todd : Everythingisperfectia is very different than Earth."
- "Mentally, it's a completely different story."
- "Do you feel any different?"
- "Today, as my personal assistant Brian Jones and I explored this city and talked to the native people, I was struck by the differences between our two countries."
- "There are many different ways to do this, but only one will lead you to the gardens of Nirvana, or possibly just the bush of Guns N' Roses."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Different' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Different' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...