different: différent, distinct, autre, divers
a difference: une différence
- "Aliens are all different, alright?"
- "The only difference is that you will be doing so without me."
- "There are many different ways to do this, but only one will lead you to the gardens of Nirvana, or possibly just the bush of Guns N' Roses."
- "He was acting strange, different, a little bit queer, I guess you could say."
- "In the United States, we have a different set of customs, a different set of values, even a different way of speaking the same language."
- "Today, as my personal assistant Brian Jones and I explored this city and talked to the native people, I was struck by the differences between our two countries."
- "Todd : Everythingisperfectia is very different than Earth."
- "Jean : In fact, I have a different proposal to... propose you."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Different' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !