a difficulty: une difficulté
- "These last few months have been very difficult for me."
- "Bruno : I will now divide you into two teams. Each team will have a diabolically difficult task."
- "Why is forcing democracy on a country so difficult?"
- "Thank you for coming on such short notice, during these difficult circumstances."
- "Bruno : Tonight is going to be difficult."
- "I've settled some of my more difficult business disputes in there."
- "Young Icarus : Buh, I'm so sorry Mr. Romanonovitch, but it's just that the non-negative variables you suggested for use of X and X squared were a bit more difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "Though you still show much difficulty respecting our "no touching" rule, you have demonstrated great progress in the following areas"
- "Bruno : In conclusion, my trip to London has been difficult at times."
- "Young Philip : Hey Quincy, I was with your mom last night and she was less difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Difficult' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Difficult' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...