After filling out these forms, you can go directly to the counter. Après avoir rempli ces formulaires, vous pouvez passer directement au guichet.
The post office is directly across the street from the parking lot. La poste se trouve juste en face du parking.
- "Please proceed directly to your bus at Gate 6."
- "Allow me to respond to some of this month's suggestions more directly"
- "Why don't you transfer me directly to Mr. Delavigne's voicemail?"
- "Over the course of my career, I have developed an array of skills which I am confident you will find directly applicable to the needs of your CEO."
- "My advice is to write an email to Ms. DeLune directly."
- "A fellow student said "Zack was careful not to throw the candy directly at people, but a caramel square did land quite near my foot"."
- "We take the flavor of Brazil and put it directly into our cows."
- "Please allow me now to pose a rhetorical question to all of you: is it normal that I am directly receiving phone calls from customers?"
- "Please proceed directly to your bus at Gate 4."
- "In any case, I prefer to discuss this matter directly with their creator."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Directly' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !