a disaster: un désastre, une catastrophe
to be heading for disaster courir à la catastrophe
- "I don't know what happened between you and that bear, but I do know that this situation is already a disaster for both of us, and it's only going to get worse."
- "If we are taking part in these sorts of unethical labor practices, and if our involvement in these practices gets into the open, this situation could become a real disaster from a public relations standpoint."
- "by Marjorie Breille, disaster and catastrophe correspondent"
- "We really avoided a disaster here, and I owe you guys."
- "Subject: Surprise party disaster"
- "It's been a disaster."
- "Disaster everywhere!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Disaster' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !