to discover: découvrir
I discovered that he was actually married! J'ai découvert qu'il était en fait marié!
a discovery: une découverte
- "Philip Cheeter said he decided to become king after reading the Peacenikland Times and discovering that the country was "full of non-violent wimps"."
- "Just a reminder, folks: Radio Rhubarb will stay with this story until the bodies are discovered, excuse me, I mean until the situation is explained."
- "Today we've been granted the exclusive opportunity to discover the many secrets of his magnificent, splendiferous, fantabulous, audacious, enormous ranch!"
- "In the following chapters, you will discover shocking accusations and fabrications about Bruno, including: blackmail, adultery, Swedish au pairs, cross dressing, high-stakes scuba diving, and even illegal chicken fights."
- "Through the help of my personal trainer and spiritual guru, Philip Cheeter, I have discovered the benefits of a strict nutritional regimen and regular physical fitness."
- "Brian : Well, when the ladies discovered we were escaping, Horatio and I ran as fast as we could."
- "Let's discover together, shall we?"
- "Brian : Our sources tell us that just minutes before Stink's corpse was discovered by Bruno, you were seen in the sales department!"
- "Today we'll discover a part of the world that I know nothing about: Scandinavia!"
- "I am confident that you will help us preserve our existing client base and provide our clients with excellent customer service, as well as discovering new opportunities for our products."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Discover' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !