to discover: découvrir
I discovered that he was actually married! J'ai découvert qu'il était en fait marié!
a discovery: une découverte
- "Brian : Well, when the ladies discovered we were escaping, Horatio and I ran as fast as we could."
- "Philip Cheeter said he decided to become king after reading the Peacenikland Times and discovering that the country was "full of non-violent wimps"."
- "Today we've been granted the exclusive opportunity to discover the many secrets of his magnificent, splendiferous, fantabulous, audacious, enormous ranch!"
- "Through the help of my personal trainer and spiritual guru, Philip Cheeter, I have discovered the benefits of a strict nutritional regimen and regular physical fitness."
- "Let's discover together, shall we?"
- "I am confident that you will help us preserve our existing client base and provide our clients with excellent customer service, as well as discovering new opportunities for our products."
- "Today we'll discover a part of the world that I know nothing about: Scandinavia!"
- "In the following chapters, you will discover shocking accusations and fabrications about Bruno, including: blackmail, adultery, Swedish au pairs, cross dressing, high-stakes scuba diving, and even illegal chicken fights."
- "I'm dying to rediscover fine British cuisine."
- "Just a reminder, folks: Radio Rhubarb will stay with this story until the bodies are discovered, excuse me, I mean until the situation is explained."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Discover' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !