not even know (how to do something): ne même pas savoir (comment faire qq chose)
Icarus doesn't even know how to swim. Icarus ne sait même pas nager.
You don't even know me!: Vous ne me connaissez même pas !
- "In fact, I don't even know if Bob can pronounce the word "sushi"."
- "We're supposed to bring democracy to a small nation by Friday, and we don't even know where we're bringing it."
- "Bruno : I don't even know what that means."
- "In fact, I don't even know if Bob can pronounce the word "sushi", let alone eat it."
- "Most of these programs require you to send money or credit card information to shady companies or people you don't even know."
- "Bruno : Aside from the fact that he's completely unqualified, doesn't even know how to turn on a computer, and frequently asks Bob if he'd like to go out and pick flowers, yes, he's wonderful."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Doesn't even know' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !