a dog: un chien
- "The dog definitely voted for me."
- "Come on dog, let's go."
- "I ran into him at my dog's hairdresser, and I thought: he's rich and weird, and you're weird and now rich - I guess you guys should talk."
- "while children like dogs because they often solve mysteries in a large van in cartoons."
- "I miss my dog too."
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "It's time to give you a name, little girl dog."
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "I do have some special plants, and this dog."
- "Make sure you're on time to welcome him. Please go ahead and start without me, I'm running a bit late - my dog had water aerobics."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Dog' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !