the door: la porte
- "I can smell the poo already, and we haven't even opened the door yet!"
- "Susie : What he wasn't doing...at night...with the doors closed."
- "In fact, just this morning, I got my head stuck in the doors of a train."
- "Philip : Ok, open the door, let's see what we're dealing with here."
- "My door is always open."
- "Jean knocks on Philip's door"
- "Brian : Oh my god Bruno, your head is stuck in the door!"
- "We've had to lock the door to his hut, I'm afraid."
- "I want you to take this ladder, and this rope, climb out of the building and open the door on the other side."
- "Philip : Well, it wasn't just that the door was stuck."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Door' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !