a duke: un duc
- "Down with the Duke!"
- ""Down with the Duke" are known for their anarchist tendencies, pulsating tambourine rhythms, and filthy lyrics."
- "Why don't you meet me at the lobby of the downtown Grand Duke Hotel in two hours?"
- "Today, at San Francisco's famed Grand Duke Hotel, the Delavigne Corporation introduces its latest perfume, TigerLily."
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "I have a press release planned on the 11th to announce the launch of TigerLily, at the Grand Duke Hotel."
- "Desmond and Brian : Down with the Duke!"
- "Desmond : Down with the Duke!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Duke' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !