to eat: manger
Notons que ce verbe est irrégulier :
I eat / I ate / I have eaten
- "- DO NOT eat in the bedrooms."
- "We've seen alligators eating crocodiles, five hundred dancing ladyboys, Elvis, a dodo, and lots more."
- "When you smile at me, it's like my heart stops working, and then my stomach hurts and I cannot eat anything any more."
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know "miam miam"."
- "Follow it down through the valley towards the ocean of gratitude... we will be eating fish today."
- "Philip : I agree, let's go eat something."
- "I eat it!"
- "To eat and sing?"
- "You eat dinner, then talk to him. Come on and follow me now!"
- "Philip : Uh, it's just to eat."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Eat' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !