to eat: manger
Notons que ce verbe est irrégulier :
I eat / I ate / I have eaten
- "That's the fifth human he's eaten this week."
- "-They have been known to eat cats (particularly ALF)"
- "We've seen alligators eating crocodiles, five hundred dancing ladyboys, Elvis, a dodo, and lots more."
- "Philip : I got eaten by a bear."
- "Mr. Cheeter, I don't have any record of you being eaten by a bear in my files."
- "Follow it down through the valley towards the ocean of gratitude... we will be eating fish today."
- "You eat dinner, then talk to him. Come on and follow me now!"
- "I was definitely eaten by a bear."
- "Reverend : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here to mourn the passing of Philip Cheeter, sadly eaten by a bear before his time."
- "I eat it!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Eat' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !