(an) elegant (person): (une personne) élégante
- "As you can see, it is spacious, elegant, and tastefully decorated, as befits my stature as the mayor."
- "Aside from its famed lines of clothing, elegant runway models and shows, PLP released a number of high-end fragrances over the years including the controversial "Opiate"."
- "Of course, I can't say if the elegant Ms Bauer gives Bruno a "helping hand" with anything else."
- "Brian : Intimidating but elegant, like an angry ostrich."
- "It's almost as elegant as you are."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Elegant' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !