an e-mail: un e-mail, un courriel
to e-mail (someone): envoyer un e-mail (à qq'un), communiquer par e-mail
I e-mailed Bruno last Monday. J'ai envoyé un e-mail à Bruno lundi dernier.
mail: le courrier
- "Many thanks for your email."
- "Attached to this e-mail you will find a spreadsheet listing the size of the biggest e-mail accounts in the company."
- "FAX (None) - E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
- "I called this meeting because I have some important news which couldn't be delivered in an email."
- "I'm still waiting for mine to be fixed (this email notwithstanding)!"
- "I received an e-mail from Bruno."
- "Your colleague Luna sent me a detailed email about your case."
- "Brian : You have emails?"
- "I would also like someone to set up her email account, check that all the cables are plugged in properly to her P."
- "In the meantime, if you wish to continue using e-mail, which I gather is important, please reduce the size of your personal inboxes immediately."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Email' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !