an e-mail: un e-mail, un courriel
to e-mail (someone): envoyer un e-mail (à qq'un), communiquer par e-mail
I e-mailed Bruno last Monday. J'ai envoyé un e-mail à Bruno lundi dernier.
mail: le courrier
- "Attached to this email you will find a spreadsheet listing the size of the biggest email accounts in the company."
- "Jean and I have managed to recover all of our data and transfer it to our new servers, so theoretically you should have received all emails which were sent to you while our server was offline."
- "You might also have come across an email with the subject: "Delavigne mail server (urgent!)", which was sent 1 minute before the server crashed... weird, huh?"
- "If you have received this email, it means that the Delavigne mail server is still alive."
- "In the meantime, if you wish to continue using email, which I gather is important, please reduce the size of your personal inboxes immediately."
- "delete emails with large attachments, or detach and delete the attachments"
- "You can go ahead and ignore that email."
- "As you are no doubt aware, our email server crashed last Tuesday at exactly 2:40 PM. That was bad news."
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own email accounts by deleting emails older than 90 days, as well as emails with large attachments or animal photos."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Email' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !