to employ (a worker, a method): employer, embaucher (un ouvrier), utiliser (une méthode)
We just employed a new Marketing Director. Nous venons d'embaucher un nouveau directeur marketing.
Delavigne employs 400 salespeople. Delavigne emploie 400 vendeurs.
How do you employ this expression? Comment utilisez-vous cette expression?
an employee: un employé
an employer: un employeur
- "You use the employee chatroom?"
- "Employee : Eiffel Shower gel!"
- "Employee : Spongetime in Paris!"
- "After years of research, I'm proud to introduce you all to my newest employee, THX-1134, the ultimate salesperson!"
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "And finally, to the author of the suggestion about the "cute little cashier", I suggest that you read pages 5 through 7 of your "Employee Code of Conduct" (see the section marked "Sexual Harassment")."
- "Employee : French Onion Soap!"
- "All the Delavigne employees have a stupid accent, mmkay?"
- "Bruno : Some of our human employees are finding it hard to adapt to these changes, but they understand that our animal friends are welcome."
- "Gentlemen, did you think you could organize a secret prize fight between two senior Delavigne employees?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Employ' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !