especially: particulièrement, surtout
I feel especially efficient today. Je me sens particulièrement efficace aujourd'hui.
UK: I'm not especially interested in learning to drive.
US: I made this chocolate cake especially for you.
- "Santa Claus is coming to town - especially if you own shares in Delavigne Corp!"
- "A dog, especially a little puppy like this, needs love and attention."
- "Especially the monkeys."
- "Jonas : Well, the quality of life in Scandinavia is excellent, but we are especially proud of our welfare system. Each Scandinavian country provides excellent health care for its inhabitants."
- "A man whose long, magnificent hair was a symbol of masculinity and freedom, especially in the Philippines for some reason."
- "They are very painful, especially when you sit on them."
- "All babies welcome, especially interracial babies."
- "Bruno, I'm especially disappointed in you;"
- "We're known for our wildlife, especially the unique marsupials that live here."
- "You got off to a slow start, but you finished up strong... especially when you confessed to murder."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Especially' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !