to establish: établir, fonder, créer ; déterminer
To establish a business Créer une entreprise
(well) established: (bien) établi, établi (depuis longtemps)
an establishment: un établissement
UK: We have now established that Madeleine was killed by her mother.
US: The Delavigne Corporation is a very well-established company.
- "Also, I thought I should bring it to your attention that Horatio has already established his own nap time policy, apparently it has been in place for several decades, and he seems to be ultra-productive!"
- "Ref: FDA Establishment Inspection Report"
- "We have video footage of masked members of this group breaking in to our establishment shortly before we opened on Friday."
- "An established, high-end French product on the American market would do very well."
- "My brand is established."
- "A connection between the recent animal incidents has not yet been established;"
- "I have been assured that we have every right to take legal action against your establishment."
- "As secretary of the local Ladies' Knitting Collective, I am key in determining the establishments which the ladies of this city frequent."
- "- DO NOT smoke in the establishment."
- "Listen, Sleepwalker, I'm going to try and establish your position."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Establish' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !