to estimate: estimer, évaluer, apprécier
an (cost) estimate: un devis
an estimation, an estimate: une estimation, une appréciation, un avis
In my estimation, the weather will get worse next week. À mon avis, le temps va empirer la semaine prochaine.
- "While there are an estimated 12 million immigrants of Mexican origin working illegally in the US, we are focusing on this isolated case only because a celebrity is involved, and that's what the people want to know about."
- "Your estimated waiting time is: 364 minutes."
- "or the average estimate of 500 random people who know nothing about cows?"
- "I estimate my daily efficiency will improve by 2.65 percent."
- "There is another potential solution to this problem. We could have Bob or Jean change your phone number, at an estimated cost of $35 dollars."
- "Scientists estimate that the web's carbon footprint (the CO2 it produces) is growing at around 10% per year, which could be bad news for internet giants such as Moogle, Microtosh, and YouLube."
- "Estimated cost in parentheses."
- "Those are low estimates, but that puts us roughly at 1.8 million USD, without any shipping and labor costs."
- "Royal Rehab®- Contact us today for a free estimate and consultation... it's a lot better than being beheaded!"
- "I estimate that you have decreased my daily efficiency by 59.75 percent and increased my chance of a brain trauma by 63.26 percent!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Estimate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !