even: même, encore
Bruno even paid for my drink. Bruno a même payé mon verre.
Bruno is impressed by Susie's charm, but he is even more impressed by her efficiency. Bruno est impressionné par le charme de Susie, mais encore plus par son efficacité.
(an) even (number): (un chiffre) pair
(an) even (surface): (une surface) plane, régulière
Bruno has an even temper. Bruno a un tempérament très calme.
Icarus has very even teeth. Icarus a les dents très régulières.
We're even. Nous sommes quittes.
(or) even: voire (même)
If you'd like to have a drink on Tuesday, or even go out to dinner, please call me. Si tu souhaites prendre un verre mardi, voire même dîner, appelle-moi.
- "Donna : Or even sacked?"
- "You're not even mad at me?"
- "Todd hasn't even smiled."
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife."
- "They are a source of mystery, curiosity and even obsession for people across the world(s)."
- "We do have a wide selection of beverages: red wine, white wine, vodka, whiskey, cognac, apple juice, orange juice, ginger ale, soda, even Fresca."
- "I don't even have a window."
- "Brian : Sir, we haven't even got our bags yet."
- "In the United States, we have a different set of customs, a different set of values, even a different way of speaking the same language."
- "It's been 20 years of gathering the greatest minds in the cosmetics industry for lectures, conferences, round-table discussions and even a cocktail party or two!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Even' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !