every time (I try, I fail): chaque fois que (j'essaie, j'échoue)
- "Every time there's something!"
- "Every time you smile"
- "Horatio : No, it is because he does a number one every time I touch him. I applied a perfume on this baby."
- "At our age, it's a surprise every time we get up in the morning, right?"
- "Bruno : Yet you two act like spoiled children every time you see each other."
- "The battery life is pathetic, so you have to stay next to a socket every time you want to read a darn book."
- "We want to be able to offer the best to our clients, so that they feel at ease each and every time they visit."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Every time' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !