everyday: quotidien, de tous les jours, ordinaire, commun
It's not an everyday occurrence to see a giant monkey fighting a giant lizard. Ce n'est pas commun de voir un singe géant se battre contre un lézard géant.
(I wake at 4:30) every day: (Je me réveille à 4h30) tous les jours, chaque jour
- "Boycott French stuff every day!"
- "Every day, meditation... yoga... tea ...showers!"
- "Every day is a good day in Australia."
- "Every day I spend my time drinking wine, feeling fine"
- "In Montmartre, it was just you and me, working hard, every day, eating soup and making perfumes."
- "She writes "Susie, I receive a lot of emails every day, should I answer them or just destroy my computer?"
- "And I'd just like to say that the complex theoretical algorithms that I learned in your calculus and trigonometry classes will help me every day in the real world, I'm sure of it."
- "He's here to bring music and dance to your everyday tasks."
- "My wife is on a diet, and since she's on a diet, I'm losing a pound every day."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Everyday' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !