everyone: tous, tout le monde
Everyone came to the party. Tout le monde est venu à la fête.
UK: Is everyone here? Let's start the meeting.
US: Not everyone likes rap music.
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "Everyone must find their own path to enlightenment."
- "Everyone minds his business."
- "Harold : Is everyone ready?"
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory", everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "Everyone gather together."
- "Everyone stop!"
- "Dr. Loblaw : Thank you very very much, everyone."
- ""Everyone" includes small children and nuns."
- "Brent Vanderplop : Welcome back everyone to Radio Rhubarb's exclusive round-the-clock coverage of the Bruno Delavigne disappearance over the Pacific Ocean."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Everyone' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !