everyone: tous, tout le monde
Everyone came to the party. Tout le monde est venu à la fête.
UK: Is everyone here? Let's start the meeting.
US: Not everyone likes rap music.
- "Everyone, listen up!"
- "Everyone here knows you're jealous of Stink."
- "Alan Woody : Okay everyone, our next comedian has been dreaming of a career in stand-up comedy since she was a little girl."
- "Pilot : G'day everyone and welcome aboard Billabong Airlines Flight 172 to Sydney, Australia."
- "Hannah : Come on everyone!"
- "Opera : Right, everyone!"
- "Everyone in this room has a motive for killing Stink... including you, Brian Jones!"
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that everyone keeps asking about."
- "Everyone in Paris knows the story of Xavier Delavigne, who started an iconic cosmetics company."
- "Well, I hope everyone enjoyed our comedians tonight!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Everyone' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Everyone' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...