(not) exactly: (pas) exactement, (pas) tout à fait
- "Betty : That is exactly how I feel."
- "Brian : Yeah, that's exactly what I mean: a blind date."
- "If everyone will be so kind as to follow me, I will tell you exactly where Susie and Bruno are."
- "What if I told you I know their exact location at this very moment?"
- "Icarus : Exactly!"
- "You're probably wondering what exactly happened between Bruno and I, and to be honest it's not easy to explain."
- "It was so loud, though, I couldn't be sure what he was saying exactly."
- "Yes...Oh, we're on it, sir! Exactly!"
- "If it interests you, I can fax you "exactly" what the Perfume Hut's sales represent to the Delavigne Corporation."
- "It is exactly 9:07 am, and I am swimming alongside a dolphin."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Exact' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !