to exist: exister
I don't know if that really exists. Je ne sais pas si ça existe vraiment.
existing: existant, actuel, vivant
There are many existing antitrust laws that would make releasing such a software impossible. Il y a plusieurs lois antitrust qui font en sorte que la sortie de ce logiciel soit impossible.
- "In the real world, relationships like hers don't exist."
- "I am confident that you will help us preserve our existing client base and provide our clients with excellent customer service, as well as discovering new opportunities for our products."
- "Experts are blaming this miscalculation on the "excessive drinking culture" that exists at archeological digs."
- "To your second point, the Soviet Union hasn't existed for nearly 20 years, and finally a luge is a type of high-speed sled."
- "Take one look at that Tyrannosaur and tell me that dinosaurs don't exist!"
- "You are unlikely to be lent any more money and you may not be able to transfer your existing loan from one home to another."
- "I do not exist."
- "Does such a thing even exist in the States?"
- "All I receive is junk or spam from people wanting to enlarge parts of my body that don't even exist."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Exist' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !