an expense: des frais, une dépense
Only business-related meals count as company expenses. Seuls les repas d'affaires seront pris en compte dans les notes de frais.
an expense account un compte de dépenses, les frais des employés
at public expense aux frais de l'État
- "Please pay Mr. Bollocks for his time and expenses, and then take the afternoon off."
- "By simply accepting Mrs. Hughes' resignation, you could have spared the company this expense, which would have been greatly appreciated."
- "Subject: Expenses!"
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
- "Date Expense Description Amount ($) Units Details"
- "You e-mailed me Bruno's expenses for this month, but I think you forgot to include the spreadsheet."
- "EXPENSES: $887 million"
- "Attached: Philip_expenses."
- "Bruno : The company covers accommodation expenses for new foreign employees."
- "Furthermore, the company will be happy to reimburse the travel expenses for your husband and cats to join you the next few weekends until your family moves here permanently."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Expense' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !