an expense account: un compte des dépenses, des frais des employés
to charge a business lunch to one's expense account: faire passer un déjeuner d'affaires en note de frais
an expense: des frais, une dépense
- "The cost of the ticket has been charged to your expense account at the Delavigne Corporation, as you requested."
- "Subject: Expense Account Review"
- "You didn't charge it to the company's expense account, did you?"
- "Icarus : On August 22nd of last year, there is a twelve-hundred dollar charge to the company's expense account, but we can't seem to locate a receipt for this transaction."
- "Polly : It has recently come to my attention that you charged a business class plane ticket from San Francisco to Jakarta to your expense account at Delavigne."
- "Icarus : Yes, well Mr. Bob, we noticed a few incongruities while reviewing your expense account."
- "And besides, I've charged it to my Delavigne expense account!"
- "As you may or may not know, Bruno, Icarus and I are currently reviewing all employee expense accounts."
- "Subject: Re: Expense Account Review (URGENT)"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Expense account' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !