an expense form: une note de frais
a form: un formulaire
- "Icarus : But, if you did fly economy, and if your expense form was inaccurate, you would tell me, right?"
- "Here is my expense form. Please note the $3998.99 business class plane ticket to Hong Kong."
- "Anyway, I've e-mailed you my expense form so that you can reimburse me for the ticket ASAP."
- "EXPENSE FORM Name : Philip Cheeter"
- "But your expense form clearly says that you flew business class."
- "I will bring you the amended expense form later today, along with a warm glass of milk."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Expense form' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !