to experience life (in a big American city): avoir, vivre une expérience (dans une grande ville américaine)
to experience: éprouver, ressentir, connaître
We are experiencing some technical difficulties. Nous rencontrons quelques problèmes techniques.
an experience: une expérience
- "-Have you had experience?"
- "EXPERIENCE 1990–Present Marmoset Circus (based in San Francisco)"
- "While the print media has indeed been critical of your company recently, we propose focusing on Delavigne's Internet presence to shift the narrative from tabloid gossip to the high quality profiles and experience of your staff."
- "With over 3 months' experience in PR and damage control, Slick Brand Solution's long track record in the industry speaks for itself!"
- "This letter is in regards to a poor vending experience at Saint Andre's."
- "Royal Rehab® is the world's most unique rehabilitation center, with over 5000 years of experience turning kingly cruelties into tiny transgressions!"
- "Your chief has gone through a terrible experience."
- "That harrowing experience gave me a new perspective on the nature of my own life, and how I want to spend the rest of it."
- "The experience was utterly humiliating for both of us, and for a long while, it seemed that we would die in that horrible, detestable yet meticulously organized hellhole."
- "Delavigne, San Francisco's renowned playboy, insisted on piloting the balloon himself, despite having only limited experience flying dirigibles."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Experience' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !