to exploit (someone, natural resources): exploiter (quelqu'un, des ressources naturelles)
His supervisors had exploited him for years because of his generosity and his ability to work long hours. A cause de sa générosité et de sa capacité à travailler des heures durant, son supérieur l'a exploité pendant des années.
We must exploit the resources available to us if we are to survive on this island. Nous devons exploiter les ressources disponibles pour survivre sur cette île.
That's exploitation!: C'est de l'exploitation !
UK: His supervisors had exploited him for years because of his generosity and his ability to work long hours.
US: We must exploit the resources available to us.
- "You can be sure the media is going to exploit this incident to the best of its abilities, and we've got our respective businesses to think of here."
- "Susie, Philip recently sent me an email addressing his concerns on our new idea for an anti-exploitation ad campaign."
- "Bruno : Edward, we want to exploit, I mean, use your musical talent."
- "The question is whether we will continue to exploit cheap and potentially illegal labor, or whether we should explore more expensive, but more ethical alternatives."
- "Outsourcing: Cost-Efficient Advantage or Unethical Tool of Exploitation?"
- "I'm calling in regards to the memo you sent me about Susie's new marketing proposal, the one about the anti-exploitation ad campaign."
- "Susie : If you consider the dangers of questionable labor practices strictly from a financial perspective, you'll find that continuing to exploit cheap labor sources is extremely risky."
- "We had been debating the pros and cons of exploiting inexpensive but possibly illegal labor, versus taking the "high road" and using only suppliers with a proven record on human rights working standards."
- "Bruno : Susie, you'll have to postpone your plans for the anti-exploitation ad campaign."
- "An outspoken conservative businessman, speaking on condition of anonymity, went so far as to say that the new line is another ploy by liberals to exploit easily-influenced consumers."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Exploitation' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !