a fact: un fait
I need some facts. J'ai besoin de faits.
L'expression facts and figures veut dire "détails" ou "renseignements précis".
the simple fact that...: le simple fait que...
(But) the fact is (that she's innocent): (Mais) dans les faits, (elle est innocente)
- "Folks, we've all made mistakes like this at one point or another, so let's reserve judgment until we have all the facts."
- "By way of an introduction, let me begin with a simple fact about myself: I am a smoker."
- ""Facts" will not be used in my arguments."
- "The fact is that Horatio and I thought we were going to die, but we didn't."
- "Here's a quick summary of facts about aliens"
- "Perhaps you were his customer, perhaps his grandchild, or perhaps a stranger who just likes to attend funerals, but the fact is, that with Xavier, everyone felt like his friend."
- "Fact: on this day, 30 years ago, Bruno Delavigne sold his first perfume!"
- "Facts and clues"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fact' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !