a factory: une usine, une fabrique
Attention au pluriel factories (des usines).
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "We make our own glass right here in the factory."
- "In Delavigne plants and factories"
- "Some of them even have beds in the factory."
- "We're trapped in this explosives factory!"
- "We've heard many positive things about your factories, and we're very interested in outsourcing some of our production to you and your workers."
- "Alan Woody : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Comedy Factory in Hollywood, California."
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "I will meet you Thursday evening at the factory, at 6.00 PM. Don't worry about bothering the employees, they are used to working irregular hours and shifts."
- "Kevin : Well Mrs Lee, because your factory seems so versatile, I was wondering if you would be able to handle our cosmetic packaging as well."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Factory' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !