(This car) features (the latest technology): (Cette voiture) est dotée (de nouvelles technologies)
This commercial features a new shampoo. Cette publicité fait la promotion d'un nouveau shampooing.
(a film) featuring (Marilyn Monroe): (un film) avec, qui met en scène (Marilyn Monroe)
a feature: une caractéristique, une fonctionnalité
This year's model has two new features. Le modèle de cette année a deux nouvelles caractéristiques.
a feature (article, program): un article, une émission, un reportage
UK: The Sunday Roast newspaper is running a feature on me.
US: This movie features lots of good old-fashioned violence.
- "Bruno : The Park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "Featuring - Horatio, the juggling shaman"
- "They have been featured in such classic films as "ET" and "Alien", though those titles are misleading."
- "However, I do think your readers may be interested in a feature about our new store in London."
- "I spent months trying to convince the journalist to feature us."
- "The fleet of Mile High planes features fully reclining seats for every pilot and co-pilot."
- "Should any submissions be accepted for the ad, a waiver must be signed by the artist giving the company rights to feature it."
- "The park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "Art dealer : All of Plazbo's paintings feature squares and circles."
- "Trial runs in towns with high obesity levels have shown that consumers are likely to avoid unhealthy products if they have a picture of an unhealthy body on them. As part of the new regulations, healthier food options will also feature a photo of a slim and sexy person, in an attempt to lure consumers towards these products."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Feature' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !