a fellow (or "fella"): un mec, un gars, un type, un bonhomme
Fellow a un caractère affectif.
He's a strange little "fella", isn't he? C'est un drôle de petit bonhomme, n'est-ce pas?
(a) fellow (student, citizen): (un) camarade (de classe) ; un concitoyen
- "And who are these fellows?"
- "Besides, this young fellow is pretty skinny."
- "Please go to Horatio's laboratory at 6pm this evening, where you will be joined by fellow "volunteers", Hannah Benedict (Head of Retail) and Edward Moon (British intern)."
- "Warbuckle : Eh, she's going to say: "Hello gentlemen, which one of you handsome fellas is going to kiss me at midnight?"
- "Well, now that we're finished with the tour, let's go into the "Purple room" so I can introduce you to your fellow crazies!"
- "by Snoozy Fellows, sleepy journalist"
- "A 15-year-old boy wreaked havoc today at White Dove High School when he pulled out candy from his bag and threw it "quite hard" at fellow students."
- "Polly : Hello fellow colleagues!"
- "A fellow student said "Zack was careful not to throw the candy directly at people, but a caramel square did land quite near my foot"."
- "Narrator : And who's this little fellow?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fellow' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !