fifty (50): cinquante
- "The device shows that we have three bottles at fifty dollars per unit – that makes an inventory of a hundred and fifty dollars."
- "There's a twelve dollar base charge, and then it's a dollar fifty per mile after that."
- "Susie : You might also remember that they refused to pay their workers even the 2 dollars and fifty cents per day they were promised."
- "Here's fifty bucks."
- "I remind you: fifty four (to) fifty three!"
- "Here's another fifty dollars."
- "Here's another fifty."
- "Just get him to sign on the dotted line and work for fifty years."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fifty' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !