to fill out (a form) (US): remplir (un formulaire)
- "Before you give any blood, you need to fill out this Medical History questionnaire."
- "Philip : Fill out."
- "Also, please put together a contract for Brian, and collect any information we need to fill out our paperwork: social security number, medical history, insurance information and any other personal details."
- "Icarus : But this is good – this is the first tax return I've filled out in 500 years!"
- "And when I say "I" have to fill out a form, I mean "you" have to fill out a form. Are you ready to take down some notes?"
- "I have to fill out a form about Bob Carter."
- "I don't have to fill out any forms?"
- "Stand up, clean yourself off and go fill out the form!"
- "If you cannot attend, you will find a form attached which you may fill out and return if you wish to vote by proxy."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fill out' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !