please find (the documents) enclosed: veuillez trouver ci-joint (les documents)
You will find enclosed two copies of my passport. Veuillez trouver ci-joint deux photocopies de mon passeport.
enclosed: fermé, couvert, ci-joint
to enclose: joindre, attacher, insérer
- "Tickets and directions are enclosed."
- "Following your demand for payment which I received this morning, please find enclosed a transfer order for the three shipments totaling 520 Delavigne "Sugar "n" Spice" soap bars, with invoices dated May 2nd, 18th, and 30th."
- "Please find enclosed copies of our prior communication, as well as the unpaid invoices in question."
- "Enclosed in this pack are some samples taken from the Classic Collection campaign: our key image in Saudi Arabia, and its equivalent in France for comparison."
- "Please find enclosed your RSVP, to be returned by August 1st."
- "Further to our meeting of 16th July, I hereby enclose the revised Delavigne Corporation shareholder agreement, which now includes the amendments as per our discussion."
- "I kindly suggest that you take a look at our catalogue, which I have enclosed with this letter."
- "To further acquaint you with my background, I have enclosed my resume."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Find enclosed' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !