a finger: un doigt
- "Brian : Look, I have fingers, not fins, and if you observe closely, you'll see that I'm slowly drowning."
- "Dr. Loblaw : How many fingers am I holding up?"
- "Frankie Fingers?"
- "Same goes for Frankie Fingers and his friend the Corsican."
- "So, Southside Johnny and Frankie Fingers!"
- "He wants to be number one, so you've got to look out for him. But Frankie Fingers, down on Franklin Avenue, he's very ambitious."
- "Edward : Wow Philip, you've got one of those new cellphones without a keypad – the ones where you touch the screen with your fingers!"
- "Does it have six fingers?"
- "Fat Face Sal : Then over here we got Frankie Fingers, Southside Johnny and Bob the Brit."
- "I managed to maintain a shred of dignity by sticking out my ‘pinkie' finger with each sip."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Finger' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !