(I'll do it) first thing in the morning: (je le ferai) en priorité demain matin
Put those files on my desk, and I'll look at them first thing in the morning. Mets ces dossiers sur mon bureau, je les regarderai en priorité demain matin.
- "I'm calling an emergency meeting for tomorrow (Friday the 13th) first thing in the morning (8:15 am to be precise)."
- "We did see a guy first thing this morning who had a meat skewer jammed through his forearm. He said his ex-wife did it after she found out he lost his job."
- "Polly : Well, first thing in the morning, I read through all my emails and respond to any urgent matters."
- "First thing Thursday, then-"
- "Please come over first thing after lunch today."
- "I'd like to schedule our first meeting for tomorrow morning, first thing."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'First thing in the morning' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !