a foot: un pied
Attention au pluriel : feet (des pieds)
12 feet: 12 pieds (soit environ 4 mètres)
(We'll go to school) on foot: (Nous irons à l'école) à pied
UK: Why don't you wear a shoe on your left foot?
US: Because my left foot is beautiful. What do your feet look like?
- "My feet are so sore."
- "Too hard standin' on my own two feet"
- "They say there's a 12-foot swell out there."
- "I am going to start with your feet."
- "A fellow student said "Zack was careful not to throw the candy directly at people, but a caramel square did land quite near my foot"."
- "It's a game played with a ball that is struck with the foot."
- "I'm getting odours of long-weekends in Prague, raspberries crushed under the foot of a unicorn, and a distinct fragrance of lingerie."
- "Luigi's Super Power Pizza has a diameter of 10 feet, and can feed up to 100 people."
- "Sergio : Yes Donna, how many inches in a foot?"
- "The ceiling height is 14 feet, and the apartment comes fully furnished."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Foot' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !